Thursday, May 20, 2010

Race For the Cure 5.8.10


Saturday, May 8, 2010


The Race For the Cure, held at the Gateway in Salt Lake City, Utah. This is an event that my sister Christina and I have shared for several years. Because of my double hip replacement, I couldn't attend the event last year. However, this year I had two daughters, and our older sister, Pauline celebrated the event with us. Sandra and Melissa both came, Yea!!! They were here for Issac's blessing, too. Bill, Alex and her "special friend" were there, too. Christina is 9 years cancer free, and I am 15 year free. Hooray!!!! After the race, we all went to a very delicious lunch at ZTejas. What a great day!!!! And the weather was even good. lol Both daughters left Salt Lake to return to their families for Mother's Day. Sure glad they could come to be with me for awhile.

No comments: